2010年6月19日 星期六

The Reflection of “Aging in the Land of the Young”

This article is talking about what effects aging will bring to our lives and what mental and physical problems the elderly will face. Some of the various situations are that we even cannot expect from our present views. That might be because we have not experienced it. Sometimes, we may not be thoughtful, careful, and mature enough, so we will ignore the emotion of the old. We also do not feel their loneliness; instead, we usually consider our own feelings selfishly.

Each conditions mentioned in the article made me have a stirring of emotion. Every situation made me think of my parents. They work hard constantly to support our family. Suddenly, I realized that my parents are getting older and older while we are growing up. I began to reflect upon myself because I think that I am frequently busy doing my own things and considering my won life. Besides, I felt sorry that I am seldom concerned about them. Therefore, I told myself that I should be a considerate, warm daughter and consider their feelings as much as I can. In addition, I should seize the chances to love my parents lest I would feel regretful one day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言