2010年6月14日 星期一

Part-time Job 1 ---Waitress

I got a part-time job as a waitress in a Japanese restaurant a few weeks ago. The assistant manager there was my aunt's good friend, so I got a chance to interview. Then, I was employed and got my first job. I was so happy that I could not wait to tell my mom, older sister about the good news immediately as soon as I finished the interviewing.

The occasions of my work are all in wedding feasts. What I need to do is serve the dishes and cleans dirty plates, tables for guests. In addition, I have to walk around fast, constantly during work time because we should provide service for every guest at once.

At first, my condition was all in a mess because it was the first time that I faced such a busy situation and I was not familiar with the work enough. As a waitress, I had to deal with many different kind of situation and try hard to meet supervisors' expectation. Besides, what the most important is that I have to fulfill customers' demands as much as we can all the time.

Thank to some of my seniors, especially the boy who was assigned to teach me, I could finish my work smoothly at last. He would be concerned with if I could handle all the condition, if I felt tired at any time. If he found that something was getting out of my control, he would come to help me. I felt very happy, fortunate, and grateful to him because of his careful, thoughtful, warm, and kind heart.

I could remember that I was exhausted and then felt sore all over my body during the following days after my first working day. It was an unforgettable experience that made me realize how toilsome my parents are in order to raise the home.

Dear senior, 小鋒
I promise that I will try to learn everything well and be adapt to the environment as soon as possible. I will also work as hard as I can! Thank a lot for your consideration.

沒有留言:

張貼留言