2010年6月16日 星期三

Graduation Feast @ RED STEAK

It was happy time for me to have a big meal
with my dear senior sisters and brothers who I like so much again.
It was a wonderful and delicious feast again.

But, there is something different this time.
We chose to have a big dinner at a higher class restaurant,
And we freshmen have to pay, too (It does not matter!)
Beside, the most important thing is that the senior is going to graduate from NCHU and study at another school for her Master's degree.
She is going to leave us! (That makes us feel happy and sad at the same time.)

At first, we planned to order different dishes and then share with one another. But, interestingly, most of us had the same taste, so we chose the same kind of dish. Luckily, my order was totally different from both of my senior brothers, who sat beside me. Therefore, I had the chances to taste various delicious foods. How kind and considerate the junior brother is! He shared all his food with me and served for me voluntarily. (Oh my God! You are really gentle and sweet. )

All of us chatted about all sorts of subjects happily without concealing any secrets. Maybe, we should call such a conversation as gossip. Anyway, because we are close enough so that we can share our private feelings, thing at ease sometimes. That's because each of us is always willing to listen to one another and then give some pieces of sincere advice.

However, during the meal time, the senior sister seldom talked anything. We felt a little bit weird about that, but we guess that might be because she did not know what to say. Perhaps, she would like to seize the last precious chance that we could get together to carefully memorize the characteristic and face of every members in the family.

In addition, we prepared a beautiful watch and a card which was actually a jigsaw as a graduation present for the senior. And I brought up a good idea to give it to her in a special way. In order to give her a surprise, we asked a waitress to serve it for her. As a result, she was surprised and touched by us, and her tears were running in her eyes.

Overall, each of us still talked happily with one another. I cannot help expressing my feeling again. Every time after having a meal with my families in school, we really want to say, " I like you so much, guys!"

I really appreciate for everything happened to me and everyone around me in my life. I am a lucky girl because I can meet nice people who treat me really kind and well all the time!

沒有留言:

張貼留言