2010年6月14日 星期一

Part-time Job 2 --- Tutor


Last Saturday, I did one thing that is new, challengeable for me, as a tutor. It is the other part-time job of mine. It is a job that my junior sister, Winnie, gave to me because she will be much busier in the following year than now. Therefore, she decided to let to take over her job after she considered thoroughly.

It is my pleasure to win her trust and then get this nice job!

It seemed a little difficult for me to handle two kids' conditions; especially one of them is always out of control. They are elementary school students; the sister is fifth grade, and the brother is third grade. What I have to do is help them to finish all the homework, review English, and lead them to read some English materials. Sometimes, I may need to play games with them and keep them company if we have extra time.

Their parents are kind dentists who value their children's education very much, so I have better remind myself of taking this job more seriously, earnestly all the time. The girl named Frances is always good; she will study, do her duties spontaneously. She needs no one to urge her again and again. Also, she will help me to have her brother in good manner. She is really a well-behaved, outstanding girl. However, the boy named Alan cannot be concentrate on his homework because of impatience. He will run around, play his toys constantly instead of sitting still and studying. I think the biggest problem that I have to overcome as their tutor might be that I still have look for the best way to get along with the naughty boy.

Cheer up! Both jobs, including as a waitress or a tutor, have become parts of my responsibility. I have to be strong, independent enough to shoulder these duties, and do my best as much as possible because I need to be responsible for all my behaviors.
These are great chances for me to learn more experience, lessons that I cannot learn from textbooks, so I have to seize them. Never give up easily no matter what troubles, problems I will meet in the future.

沒有留言:

張貼留言