2010年6月4日 星期五

The Happy, Relaxed Weekend with GAKIs---Part II


Continue…. Sorry! It seems to be a long time ago….hahaha

May 16, 2010

It was a sunny day.
I woke up early in the morning. I did not know why I could get up early even though I went to bed a little bit late last night. Maybe, that』s because I was so excited about the following schedule. In such a comfortable, tranquil morning, I took a walk around the house alone to enjoy the nature beauty.

Then, most of GAKIs also woke up when I came back to our place. We had porridge and some dishes as breakfast. We talked and had our meal together in a god mood. After that, we prepared to leave for our next destination, Shanlinchi forest recreation area (杉林溪森林遊樂區). We took about three or four hours to act in the forest recreation area. A great group of people played games, sang songs, talked to one another while going mountain climbing on such a cloudless day. It really made us feel tired because we had to walk up and then walk down constantly as the terrain rises and falls. However, it actually made me released from the pressure from my daily life and also made me feel relaxed. Then, we found somewhere to have our lunch, and went back to Taichung in each motorcade. At last, all of us were back to the school safe and sound, and took a picture together as a precious memory.

Perhaps, someone will think that the schedule is boring. But, as far as I am concerned, the destination is not the most important thing. What』s more important is the journey that I can spend with those I like happily together. In addition, we are able to know one anther better through the journey because we can see the different sides of each person that we cannot find in our daily lives. That』s quite interesting!

沒有留言:

張貼留言