2009年10月31日 星期六

A Series of Matters -- Part 1

Monday
It was definitely a very busy week. That's because the two important contests we had prepared for a long time were held just this week! We, DFLL freshmen, seize every minute to practice chorus after our classes were dismissed in order to make a success tomorrow night. Besides, I myself who was in charge of the art designing of the cheer squad had to get the work done faster day and night. That's really tired and stressful.

Tuesday

Tonight is the time that the chorus contest was held. I didn't feel nervous at all, but I was a little worried about my voice cracking and cough that resulted from the cold. Happily, I finished the singing smoothly without any mistakes till the end. After our performance, we got a burst of applause and a cheer from the audience, of course including our seniors at school. It was quite pleased that we got the second prize at last. All of our efforts were paid off.

P.S. I was very grateful for those seniors in the chorus club, especially the leader, who conducted us hard! They helped us so much and even gave us extra time to practice. Thanks a lot!

沒有留言:

張貼留言