2009年10月2日 星期五

Self-management

After I graduated from the senior high school, it seemed that the center of gravity in my life disappeared suddenly. I think that’s because I need not study for all day long any more, and then I didn’t find any goals of life to reach. Since I entered the university and became a college student, I have been living a free, joyful but almost unregulated life for three weeks. Although I am able to arrange my own life at will, I usually let the time flies away unconsciously and seldom accomplish something efficiently. Also, I think that I should spend less time on the entertainment and put much more efforts in study.

If I want to have a better and more colorful college life, I ought to do time-management and set some goals. First, I have to make my life style in order, waste the time and burn the midnight oil as less as possible, so that I will have enough vitality to concentrate in class next day. Second, I have several goals that I want to achieve, such as becoming more confident and independent, losing weight, making a lot of friends, improving my English abilities, and so on. However, I think the most important goal that I have to reach is being more active and taking action in reality instead of just thinking and saying.


‘Just go ahead! Irene.’

沒有留言:

張貼留言