2009年11月9日 星期一

A Series of Matters -- Part 2

Wednesday

That day, I only had three classes! It seemed a relaxed day, but actually it was still a busy and tiring day. After classes, I had to rush to see a doctor because of my serious condition of cough. After seeing a doctor, my partners and I went to a wonderful bakery, where every kind of bread looks very delicious and the fragrance made us feel satisfied. We could not control our desires to buy the tasty ones as our breakfast.

I was grateful them, my dear friends, for their company.

Then in the evening, I had to make haste to ride my classmate to look for some materials that we needed in the cheer squad contest because I know the roads and streets better than others and also I have a driver license of motorbike. It cost us almost four hours to buy everything. During the time, we spent some extra time doing something personal, such as buying our commodity and having my hair cut.
When we came back to the dormitory, it was almost nine o’clock in the night Oh my god! There were still a lot of things undone! I took a quick shower and set about my art duty that I was responsible for. My group members and I stayed up late till two A.M. to get the work done faster because we need to finish all before tomorrow evening!

You guys were good and painstaking! Thank you all, dear partners!

沒有留言:

張貼留言