2009年10月18日 星期日

An Honorable Moment

This was a busy and tired week. But, deeply in my mind, I felt very happy and satisfied. From Tuesday to Friday night in a row, we had a series of volley ball games to play and there was no time for us to get enough rest. As a result, I bruised my arm in a large-scale. It was such a coincidence that the party which greeted freshmen was held on Tuesday and the barbecue of DFLL was held on Thursday. However, in order to play the games, my teammates and I had to sacrifice a little time to have fun with our classmates and seniors at school.

During the process of playing the games, I was so happy and lucky to be a member of DFLL. When I lost points, my teammates would said “Never mind!” to encourage me and patted me on my back to comfort my bad and nervous mood. Meanwhile, we would have a handshake and dive one another an affirmative expression when we got points. Besides, there were a lot of people, certainly including our classmates and seniors at school, coming to cheer for us. We were just like a big SWEET family. Those really made my heart feel so warm and fragrant.

After the challenge of physical strength which had been lasting for four nights, we got the championship at the end. What a gorgeous ending! All of us felt so excited, joyful, and a sense of success and honor. That’s because we did try to do our best and put much effort to play each game and then we reached the goal of being the champion. I think what we had sacrificed was all paid off! And we proved that we are the best!

I Love You All!

沒有留言:

張貼留言