2009年10月11日 星期日

Have a Great Time

Last Saturday night, I had a date with my seniors at school. It was the first time that I meet them in such an occasion so I was so excited. We dined together in an American restaurant named “Stair”. I left for the destination straight from home by bus that night. In order not to be late for the appointment, I advanced the time of leaving home to wait for the bus. However, the bus unexpectedly delayed for about half an hour so that I was late for about 10 minutes. During the time I was waiting, I was really very anxious and mad at the delayed bus, and also worried about that they would have bad impression on me owing to my late arrival. Happily, they smilingly told me,“Never mind!”

At first, I just listened to what they were talking in silence unless they ask me some questions so that they think I am a quiet and introverted girl. Gradually, I blended into the pleasant atmosphere and began chatting with them at ease. We kept talking about something interesting and everyone’s current situation till the waitress informed us they were going to close the store for the night. Therefore, they decided to go to another store to continue the joyful emotions and they invited me to go with them. But, I refused because it was so late at night that I had to go home lest my families would worry about my safety. What a pity! I really wanted to go with them and kept enjoying the happy time.

I like my seniors at school very much because they are so nice and easygoing. It makes me so happy that there will be lots of chances we can get together and have fun in the future. :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言