2010年3月8日 星期一

Sweet Fruit---we got the fourth prize in the volley ball game

March, 6, 2010

It was such a burning hot day. The temperature was really high and the sun was blazing hot! Our skin seemed to be hurt and tanned, and we could not stop sweating after basking in the sun almost the whole day.
We beat three other teams in a row on the first day. Although we were defeated by NTU at last, we had tried our best and the odds were not too bad at least. I thought that the players and the audience were satisfied with the performance and outcome, and enjoyed the games indeed. At the end, all of us felt very tired physically after the games, but our hearts were very excited about the next day’s games.



It was the last weekend that we went to Taipei to fight for glory!
March, 7, 2010

However, it became really cold the next day. Some of us could not stand shivering because of the lack of warm clothes and chilly wind. We lost at the second game against NCKU and then we got the fourth place. On the second day, I was deeply impressed with some awesome games and learned some basic knowledge, strategy, precious experience of playing volley ball. Besides, I saw many outstanding players and their excellent performances provoked my desire to improve my skills of playing volley ball.

Practice and practice constantly! Go ahead!


As far as I was concerned, it was difficult to adapt to the changeable weather and overcome the strong stress on when facing the great rivals on the court. But, they made it! Deeply in my mind, I thought that our team performed very well and that I was really proud of them my teammates.

WE HAD A BEAUTIFUL AND UNFORGOTTABLE MEMORY!



沒有留言:

張貼留言