2010年3月21日 星期日

Gossip Time - Having dinner with my seniors

It was the reunion that I had expected for a long time. It was so happy for me to have a meal with my seniors and talk about our daily lives, future plans, and something interesting with one another.

This time, we went a nice restaurant call “ Bloody Sonsy Moss”, which ambience was comfortable and foods are not bad. But, we waited for our servings over one hour so that we were almost starving to death, lose our patience, and also absolutely felt a little unhappy, disappointed to the waiters.

During the happy time, I did not know how I dare to ask my seniors something a little private, such as love. Maybe, that’s because alcohol made feel excited. Or, it’s just because I felt much closer with one another and we understood one another much more. Beside, all of us shared lots of secrets about ourselves and others. And we had to keep promises not to leak out anything.XD

Three of my family members have plans:
Louise, who is a senior, wants to be a junior high school English teacher after graduation. So, she has been preparing for lots of exams lately.

Peter, who is a junior, plans to go abroad to America during this summer vacation. He hopes to broaden his vision, experience different culture, and use English practically.

Eiger, who is a sophomore, has a very cool plan that is he wants to ride his motorcycle back to Kaohsiung alone. And along the way, he will take many photos of beautiful scenery. One day, I hope that I can do such a cool thing when I am still young!

I think that my seniors are nice, outstanding and always guide me, make a good example for me; most important of all, they made me feel warm and be loved.
I really like each of them, my family members in the school, very much!
And the love for them will be everlasting.

Peter, I, Winnie, and Louise

Joyce, Howard, and Eiger

Dear all :)

It is a good photo. I love it!

沒有留言:

張貼留言