2010年3月27日 星期六

Mood

Lately, it seems that my mind is in turmoil sometimes.
I am a little eager to fall in love with somebody.
I hope that my Mr. Right will appear soon.
Why such a crazy thought came up to me?
Perhaps, many friends and classmates around me are seeing with others now.
Then, I will spend more time staying alone.
If I do not have to practice volley ball or singing (chorus), I will feel anxious, bored, and even lonely.
In other words, I hope that somebody keeps me company all the time so that I hope I have a boyfriend who can always accompany me.
Maybe, I am gradually becoming more and more reliable on others.
As a result, I can hardly be concentrated on doing my own business occasionally when I am alone because I might be lost in abstraction and just begin to have a bee in my bonnet.
By the way, strangely, while I am desirable for a beautiful love, I am also afraid that I will get hurt from the love and lose myself at the same time.
Therefore, I have repressed my emotions for a long time.
Although I have a crush on someone, I just do not have courage to express my feelings. (Maybe, he has the same feelings. But, I am not sure because his attitude is uncertain. I really do not know what to do exactly.)
In addition, I am afraid that the guy will be frightened if I am on the initiative.
That might because I think that I am not good enough to be loved by someone, and also it seems not a proper time for me, a person who have to focus on study, to fall in love with someone.
It is really such an incompatible, complex state of mind, and I think it is not a good condition for me!
So, I wish I can get rid of this complicated mentality, no longer be bothered by those troublesome conditions, and go back to a simple world again!


A cool MV from Korea
I think it shows that females are sexy and also powerful! I like it!


It is also a cool, creative MV from a Korean singer, G-dragon.

沒有留言:

張貼留言