2009年12月12日 星期六

Join the Chorus Club !!!!!!

My life is getting busier and more colorful because I have several leisure activities, including playing vollybal and badminton on the team of DFLL, being one staff of DFLL drama show, and joining the chorus club.

I got acquainted with the leader of the chorus club, who is a junior, when we attended the Freshmen Chorus Contest. At first, he came to ask my name and ask me if I were chorus member before because I looked like that I had plentiful experience. (The answer is absolutely negative. I told him that I just enjoy singing and my senior high music teacher really taught us a lot and well.) Then, everytime we practiced chorus, we would talk with each otehr happily. After a while, I thought that he is really a good guy and I wanted to make friend with him so I took initiative action to know him further. Therefore, we built up a good friendship and we often chatted with each other with MSN.

The chorus leader has been bothered by a problem that their female members are less than male ones so that their voice could not get a balance easily. So, he asked me sincerely if I was willing to join them. He told me that he would permit my absence if I was very busy. That's because he knows that I have many other things to do. Therefore, I made up my mind to join the club last Tuesday! The reasons why I joined them are as follows:

First, I really enjoy singing very much. But, I did not have a opportunity to join such a joyful club before this. So, I want to give a try!

Second, I want to do my friend a favor. Besides, I think that the chorus club is so happy and warm that I am attracted by the atmosphere there and those friendly guys.


(It happened to have dinner between Alto and Bass just on the next day after I joined it. So, it is lucky to me to have treat from the senoirs.XD)


P.S. Because of lots of activities, my winter vacation will almost be occupied by a series of matters totally!

沒有留言:

張貼留言