2009年12月17日 星期四

Happy to See YOU Again, GIRLS!

Saturday, 12, December


It was the ninety-year anniversary of my senior high school, TCGS. Most of my classmates and I went back to school without making an appointment. We asked one another how the life of everyone was lately and we talked with each other happily just like that we went back to the unforgettable life when we were still senior high students. We certainly also visited our teachers and talked about our lives. (Through the talking with the teacher who knew the best, I started to think over my future and dream, which I almost forgot and wanted to give up, again.) Then, one group met another group and another because the campus is quite small. Gradually, we became a very huge group and we had a happy lunch time together.


After I saw my dear classmate again, I really felt a little envious (maybe not just a little). Almost everyone have changes in their appearance and lives, especially those who are studying in Taipei. One of my close friend lost weight over ten kilograms and absolutely became a slender girl! Also, their dressing all really became so fashionable, beautiful and they have already learned how to make up. Besides, many of them have already had boyfriends. Compared to them, I am still an unsophisticated, heavy girl without any improvement. I wear T-shirts, jeans, casual shoes, and lots of casual stuff. Also, I do not know how to make up and how to do skin care well. Moreover, I have almost let my dream, which is to study in Taipei with them and become an accountant in the future, get out of my mind.


(My close friend ~ She is the girl who lost weight and became a slender lady.)

沒有留言:

張貼留言