2009年12月5日 星期六

Greeting Camp --- Have a Lot of Fun!

The weather was cold and windy most time during the two days. The camp was held on a farm, which is on a hillside, in Miaoli. All the activities that were very interesting really made us so tired because we had to run around the farm to play the games. The sophomores told us that they would record all the points that every group got according to our performance during all the activities. The group who got the lowest points would be punished---being the last one to leave in the night tour. We did not know why we were always the losers even though we tried so hard to join the games. All of us in the group had the same feeling that we must be the unlucky one. But, I did not care about it because I was not afraid. Instead, I thought that would be very interesting! What I hated was that we had to bear the chilly weather and go back to our rooms late.
(The beautiful farm)



(Our Group Members)


In the night, the sophomores prepared so many spectacular performances for us, including amazing dancing shows and a lot of wonderful dramas. They were really so funny, talented and excellent that I began to adore them. (Also, I started to worry about the time when it is our turn to prepare such a camp for our underclassmen. So, in order to hold a great camp, I thought that we should learn much more from our seniors!)







Through the two days, I got acquainted with more sophomores and knew them much better. Then, I thought that I like them(DFLL members) a lot more.

沒有留言:

張貼留言