2009年11月27日 星期五

Mid-term Exam Week ~ Lucky or Unlucky?

The mid-term exam week was a long and exhausting period of time. It was the first exam of my university career. I hoped that I could have a good start, so I did not want to fail any exams in fear of being flunked at last.

Before I began to prepare my exams, there was something unfortunate happened to me. I got my purse lost and there was roughly 1000 NT dollars in it. However, I still stayed clam and reasonable, but a little unhappy. I did not want to let it influence my mood, so I took it as a way that all misfortune vanished as the money was gone. I did not tell my parents about it because I did not want to make them worried about me and then give me much more money. I only felt so sorry for my parents because the money I use all comes from their hard work.

(I made the purse by myslef, but it was gone.)



I spent the whole weekend studying hard to make up for my idling in learning. I really felt regretful about my idling.I really hoped that I could pass the exams smoothly! Thanks to the notes and the All-Pass Candy from my seniors in school and also the help from Ted, Melissa and other dear friends, I passed all my exams at an average grades in the end!

After the mid-term exam, I made self-examination. I made up my mind to study hard. Follow the three steps: preview, be concentrate in class, and review. I could not ignore my study even though I want to join a lot of activities. I have to give consideration to both sides.




"If you don't want to be a loser, just carry it out as hard as possible! Irene”

沒有留言:

張貼留言