2010年5月24日 星期一

The Happy, Relaxed Weekend with GAKIs---Part I


May, 15, 2010
It was the day that I had expected for a long time. I was excited to go on a tour with GAKIs (They are the members in the chorus. We are so close like family members that sometimes we can share the secrets in our minds with one another.)
This time, we went to Nantou for our two-day-one-night tour, and the weather was comfortable, sunny and windy on average, yet a little rainy later.

Our way of transportation is by motorcycle. We were separated into three motorcades, and each departed in turn. Luckily, the person who rode the motorbike and took me all the way was my good friend, A-juan. We were originally quite familiar, close with each other so that we would not feel embarrassed, or did not know how to get along with each other. It is very attractive, interesting way of tour for me because I am able to directly enjoy the comfortable feeling that beautiful scenery and the nature bring to my body and my mind. Besides, I personally like not only the carefree feeling of fooling around by motorbike but also the cool feeling that the breeze fans my face, my hair.

We spent a little bit long time to arrive our destination. We took a walk and act around the Chi-chi train station (集集火車站), walking along the rail, taking pictures, and having a lot of fun. We ate some delicious fried mushrooms and bananas. Then, we went to a place where we only needed to pay 6 NT. dollars for an ice-lolly. The ice-lolly had many different kinds of flavor, tasted not bad and they were really very cheap.

Afternoon, it began to rain, so we had to ride to the place where we wanted to stay that night as soon as possible. We all got a little bit wet after reaching our destination.
After having dinner, we had some activities, playing a drama each group. Then, most of us played card games, Truth or Dare, The Killer till late in the night.
It was happy, unforgettable day because I could be with those who I like and share happiness with them!

沒有留言:

張貼留言